Through spring and summer, the plans were drawn up for transforming your business to face the increasing volume of online shopping. You even won a new client, on the basis that your plans would mean smooth and efficient order taking, fulfilment and dispatch.
Now the transformation programme has hit snag after snag and is in danger of faltering altogether. You need to get back on track and to do that you need help.
The Logistics Improvement Group (LiG) have the experience and skills that can turn stalled transformation projects around.
With significant experience of operating in the delivering projects for retail, online and logistics industries LiG can help with existing ad new projects – Read More
LiG has vast experience in:
- Business Transformation
- Programme and Project Management
- Distribution Centre Automation
- Logistics Outsourcing and Tender Management
Just some of our Experience:
- The Kuehne+Nagel project was brought in on time and on budget. Read More
- The LiG team successfully delivered a project for ASOS to automate their global distribution Centre in Barnsley. Read More
- Pepco engaged LiG, in January 2018, for the build of a 1 million square foot distribution centre in Gyal, a suburb of Budapest in Hungary. This project was delivered against a set of unique circumstances as the Steinhoff Group underwent some significant commercial challenges affecting the programme timetable. As the project was nearing completion, the Covid 19 pandemic struck but despite this, all was delivered, and the site went operational on 09/03/20. – Read More
So that LiG can turn around your transformation project, as quickly as possible, call us on 01604 212440.