Smarter and faster – is it a Problem
As the online share of retail sales continues to grow, the need for more efficient and faster turn-round times in the logistics industry increases.
Adding to this pressure is the expected surge in spending for this coming Easter and the Queens Jubilee extended Bank Holiday in June.
On top of that is the “bursting of the dam” effect as more and more people are released from the covid imposed isolation of the last two years and want to do things and spend money.
– You may have decided to outsource part of your operation, and this is raising issues and taking up too much time.
– The Logistics Improvement Group can help with any aspect of outsourcing so that you can concentrate on your business.
– LiG can support your requirements specification, integrated solution design for service and solution management and manage the tender and selection process.
– LiG can also provide practical transition management support as well.
- Project management
– You want to streamline part of your operation but have recognised that you will need specific skill sets to be successful.
– LiG have experience in successfully delivering large scale projects such as Pan European network reorganisation and the design, build and fit-out of automated distribution centres.
– They also have experience in successfully delivering UK based change projects.
- Business Transformation
-You have decided to take the plunge and go for the long-term solution and re-vamp your complete business.
– You recognise that business transformation projects tend to be large, complex, and multi-year initiatives
– They require wholesale changes to fundamental aspects of your company.
– This, therefore, suggests the involvement of specialist change management companies, like LiG, to ensure that the project succeeds.
– LiG have the skills and experience to be involved from the very beginning of this kind of project or can step in wherever and whenever an issue arises.
– So, if your business transformation project is not progressing as expected, the experienced consultants at LiG can step in and apply their skills quickly and effectively to stabilise and rectify the issue and get everything back on track.
- Distribution Centre Automation
– Over the last 10 years LiG have managed several large projects and led the way in developing a sound methodology to ensure that all the key steps are undertaken correctly.- The result is a more efficient logistics organisation achieving faster picking, packing loading and delivery times and therefore happier customers.
What to do now
If any of the processes outlined here are paralleling issues in your business and you would like to talk to someone about it just call us on 01604 212 440 or drop us a line at email@example.com – we’ll be glad to help.